KENS stock performance?

Pink Sheets: Kenilworth Systems Corp. (KENS) financial news, and detailed stock charts

This company symbol is outdated. Results displayed are archieved for your information

Kenilworth Systems Corp. (KENS/KENS.PK) Penny Stock Summary:

Kenilworth Systems Corporation, a development stage company, focuses on live gaming broadcast systems to enable remote wagering. The company plans to engage in developing and having terminals, equipment, and design systems that permit individuals from remote locations, to play along with live, in-progress casino table games via TV (simulcast) satellite, Internet, and cable broadcasts worldwide. It focuses on developing its project, Roulabette, to promote remote wagering. Kenilworth Systems holds patent for live gaming broadcast systems in the United States and filed for patents in 49 countries in Asia, Europe (including Russia), Central and South America, and South Africa. The company was fo...
3 Employees
Last Reported Date: 03/31/11
Founded in 1968
Last $0.46 USD
Change Today -0.01 / -2.13%
Volume 500.0
As of 8:10 PM 07/25/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

kenilworth systems corp (KENS) Snapshot

Open
$0.46
Previous Close
$0.47
Day High
$0.46
Day Low
$0.46
52 Week High
10/17/13 - $2.50
52 Week Low
09/3/13 - $0.20
Market Cap
356.5K
Average Volume 10 Days
2.6K
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
775.0K
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
KENS:US Advanced Stock Chart

Related News

No related news articles were found.

kenilworth systems corp (KENS) Related News

No Related News Found

kenilworth systems corp (KENS) Key Developments

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Signs Technology Development Agreement

Kenilworth Systems Corporation announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding to finish development of the company's remote table wagering technology, which is forecast to bring substantial revenue to the company. Under the terms of the understanding, Kenilworth will license its patented table gaming intellectual property to WagerPort (UK) Limited in return for USD 1 million of convertible preferred stock of WagerPort Limited plus a royalty of 20% of WagerPort gross revenue.

Kenilworth Systems Announces the Design and Prototyping of the WagerPort Module

Kenilworth systems has announced design and prototyping of the WagerPort proprietary data capture module essential to the company's live casino gaming system. The data capture system, which uses patented technology owned by Kenilworth, is the essential 'front end' of the system being developed to allow casinos to offer live gaming to clients in locations remote from the casino and will allow those clients to access their existing credit lines with the casinos. Kenilworth will receive income from the casinos as a percentage of the net wagering volume brought to the casino through the WagerPort system. The new WagerPort data capture module employs multiple high-definition, multi spectral, video cameras and broadcast quality audio microphones to faithfully capture the sights and sounds of the actual operating casino, transmits encoded digital signals via fiber-optics to a custom digital processing platform located within the casino. The video and audio are combined in real time and streamed to casino clients via the worldwide web.

Kenilworth Systems Corp. Appoints Friedman LLP as Auditor

On May 20, 2013, at a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Kenilworth Systems Corporation, the Board approved the engagement of Friedman, LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm to audit the company's financial statements for the fiscal years ending December 31, 2005 through 2012.

Kenilworth Systems Corp. financial resources

otc, otcbb, pinksheet, KENS, ob Kenilworth Systems Corp.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
KENS:US $0.46 USD -0.01

KENS Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for KENS.
 

Industry Analysis

KENS

Industry Average

Valuation KENS Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book 0.6x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Pink Sheets: Archieved Financial News About Kenilworth Systems Corp.

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report

Quote: Kenilworth has had no revenues from operations during the past seventeen (17) years and there can be no assurances that it will ever have revenues from present planned operations. LIQUIDITY AND CAPITAL RESOURCES Current management, under the guidance of Dan Snyder, has several plans it hopes to put in place.Our intentions are to protect the shareholders and Directors and bring the Company into a well run 21st century cutting edge company through the following steps: a.)Review the books and rec...
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report

Quote: Kenilworth has had no revenues from operations during the past seventeen (17) years and there can be no assurances that it will ever have revenues from present planned operations. LIQUIDITY AND CAPITAL RESOURCES Current management, under the guidance of Dan Snyder, has several plans it hopes to put in place.Our intentions are to protect the shareholders and Directors and bring the Company into a well run 21st century cutting edge company through the following steps: a.)Review the books and rec...
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report

Quote:
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Signs Caribbean Venture

Keywords: Kenilworth Systems Signs Caribbean Venture, kens.pk
Quote: Platinum will have responsible charge of sub-licensing, regulatory compliance, and financial settlement."Managing Director of Platinum, Lennox Lawrence, Esq, stated, "We appreciate the opportunity to deploy KenSysCo's advanced technology in many suitable gaming operations in the Eastern Caribbean."Kenilworth Systems Corporation is an integrated technology corporation with intellectual property assets and technical capabilities in the live online gaming sector. The Company is based in Mineola, Ne...
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report

Quote: Kenilworth has had no revenues from operations during the past sixteen (16) years and there can be no assurances that it will ever have revenues from present planned operations. Table of Contents LIQUIDITY AND CAPITAL RESOURCES Current management, under the guidance of Dan Snyder, has several plans it hopes to put in place.Our intentions are to protect the shareholders and Directors and bring the Company into a well run 21st century cutting edge company through the following steps: a.)Review ...
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Expands Internationally

Keywords: Kenilworth Systems Expands Internationally, kens.pk
Quote: This move provides a significant opportunity to follow up on the interest expressed by substantial casino and online gaming operators in the Caribbean, Central America and Around The World."Kenilworth Systems Corporation is an integrated technology corporation with intellectual property assets and technical capabilities in the live online gaming sector. The Company is based in Mineola, New York.FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTSThe information contained in this Press Announcement includes "forward-looki...
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Reorganizes

Keywords: Kenilworth Systems Corporation Reorganizes, kens.pk
Quote: Snyder indicated that Kenilworth will likely also spin out this new subsidiary to existing shareholders of Kenilworth in early 2011.Kenilworth Systems Corporation is an integrated technology corporation with intellectual property assets and technical capabilities in the live online gaming sector. The Company is based in Mineola, New York.FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTSThe information contained in this Press Announcement includes "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Se...
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report

Quote:
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhib

Quote: ITEM 5.02DEPARTURE OF DIRECTORS OR PRINCIPAL OFFICERS; ELECTION OF DIRECTORS; APPOINTMENT OF PRINCIPAL OFFICERS Kenilworth Systems Corporation ("Kenilworth" or the "Company") announced on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 with great regret the death of Herbert Lindo the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer.Mr. Lindo passed away on Sunday, July 25, 2010. Mr. Lindo was the founder of Kenilworth and had been President and CEO since 1972.He will be missed by all who knew him ...
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Mourns Loss of President and CEO Herbert Lindo

Keywords: Kenilworth Systems Corporation Mourns Loss of President and CEO Herbert Lindo, kens.pk
Quote: MINEOLA, N.Y., July 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation KENS.pkNews) announced that Herbert Lindo, President and Chief Executive Officer, unexpectedly passed away on Sunday, July 25, 2010.  Mr. Lindo was 85 years old.The Kenilworth Board of Directors will begin the process of selecting a permanent new President and Chief Executive Officer.  Mr. Dan Snyder, an advisor to Kenilworth for several years, will assume the role of interim Chief Executive Officer to provide ...
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report

Quote:
Read article

Kenilworth Testing Enhanced Remote Gaming Systems

Quote: MINEOLA, N.Y., April 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation KENS.pkNews)...Under the auspices of the Dominican Casino Gaming Board and after 4 months of testing, Kenilworth has proven global Remote live casino gaming streamed over the Internet is a viable business for the casino operator and governments.  Kenilworth has been testing its patented system at the Sosua Bay Grand Casino in the Puerto Plata Resort pursuant to a six (6) month Simulcast Test Agreement. The techno...
Read article

KENILWORTH SYSTEMS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report

Quote:
Read article

Dominican Republic Grants Exclusive Live Casino Broadcasts to Kenilworth Systems Corporation and Caribbean Casino and Gaming Corp.

Quote:
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Continues to Adjust Dominican Republic Test

Quote: 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation www.kenilworthsys.com to join players that responded to our press release of December 9, 2009.We will continue to update our website daily. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENT This report contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions...
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Adjusts First Day Dominican Republic Test

Quote: 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation (Pink Sheets: KENS) Kenilworth's first ever live, in-progress roulette table game broadcast from a legitimate casino required adjustments both at the broadcast site and more detailed instructions for the remote players on how to access the internet site.Kenilworth has made the site adjustments for tonight's broadcast and is developing instructions for the players from actual experience during the next forty-eight (48) hours.We pause to ...
Read article

Billions of Dollars Available ANNUALLY With Approval of On Line Gambling

Quote: 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation (Pink OTC Markets: KENS)... Herbert Lindo, Chairman and CEO of Kenilworth, stated: "The live in-progress roulette test at the Sosua Grand Casino, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, viewed globally, has now passed the first month and thousands that have played at the table have proven that on line gaming is a viable, profitable business. Many players at the table have family and friends watch their table play.  Foreign gamers will alway...
Read article

Billions of Dollars Available ANNUALLY With Approval of On Line Gambling

Quote: 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation (Pink OTC Markets: KENS)... Herbert Lindo, Chairman and CEO of Kenilworth, stated: "The live in-progress roulette test at the Sosua Grand Casino, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, viewed globally, has now passed the first month and thousands that have played at the table have proven that on line gaming is a viable, profitable business. Many players at the table have family and friends watch their table play.  Foreign gamers will alway...
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Continues to Adjust Dominican Republic Test

Quote: 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation www.kenilworthsys.com to join players that responded to our press release of December 9, 2009.We will continue to update our website daily. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENT This report contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions...
Read article

Kenilworth Systems Corporation Adjusts First Day Dominican Republic Test

Quote: 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kenilworth Systems Corporation (Pink Sheets: KENS) Kenilworth's first ever live, in-progress roulette table game broadcast from a legitimate casino required adjustments both at the broadcast site and more detailed instructions for the remote players on how to access the internet site.Kenilworth has made the site adjustments for tonight's broadcast and is developing instructions for the players from actual experience during the next forty-eight (48) hours.We pause to ...
Read article

You can still leave a comment about Kenilworth Systems Corp. KENS/KENS.PK

Besides Kenilworth Systems Corp.'s Penny Stock there is more great Microcap and Stock Market information available at Realpennies.com